- Focus 24-7
- This somewhat lame, out of date, and all Shockwave web site is Ford's primary American web site for the Focus.
- Ford US Focus Pages
- The part of Ford's main US site devoted to the Focus.
- Ford UK Focus Site
- At least in the UK they know how to make web sites that don't
- Ford News Image Database
- A wealth of nice photographs showing the Focus and other Ford models.
- The Blue Oval News
- An independant source for Ford news, they've had a few articles about the Focus,
including one about the Focus as a European police vehicle.
- Cars Everything
- More industry press, they have some good
specs on the Focus,
and some good articles, notably this one
about the design aesthetic
used on the Focus.
- iCollection Ford Focus Store
- In case you're so into it that you just can't stop spending money.
I mean, I might consider buying a Focus baseball cap for $10,
but a Focus picnic kit for $230?
- Focus Performance Accessories from Renocar
- Czechoslovakian? I like the
- MSN Carpoint
- If you're thinking of buying a Focus, there's some excellent information here, especially
this excellent pricing report.
- Club Focus
- I take back what I said on the main page, there are fan sites out there.
Mine is still the only personal fan page I've seen, though.
- Ford Focus Enthusiasts
- Another fan site.
Mostly, they're interested in rally racing,
but there's some cool general stuff here, too.
- Focus Enthusiasts Mailing List
- This electronic mailing list is "owned" by the guy who put together the Enthusiasts page above.
The archive contains a couple of hundred messages,
and seems to be a good source for news and some humorous items.
- Ford Gives Focus Cabrio The Go-Ahead
- Sedan too sedate for you?
[Tips and Tricks]
[The Flourishing Branch]
[Elliott's Home Page]